Sunday, August 29, 2010

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (HCG Friendly)

Recipe Status: I was craving those lettuce wraps from PF Changs, but didn't want to make something with that heavy sauce. So I improvised. And I LOVE it!
Song: Perfect - Camouflage

100 g chicken breast, cut into small pieces
Liquid Aminos (Soy Sauce alternative)
Chinese Five Spice to taste
Onion powder to taste

For non HCG diet, you may add the following:
1 handful chopped celery
1 onion, chopped (instead of onion powder)
1/2 container mushrooms, chopped
1 handful bean sprouts

Saute chicken (and veggies if applicable) in just a little bit of Liquid Aminos, just enough to moisten. I didn't measure the Chinese Five Spice, I just sprinkled a whole bunch on.

Wrap chicken in Iceburg lettuce leaves. (Or serve over rice if lettuce repels you.)

No comments: